Unfortunately, because of the fragile nature of the stones, we do not offer a warranty on the stones. However, should your oven arrive with a damaged stone, please contact us immediately.
The warranty does not cover the following items:
• damage as result of shipment or transporting that has not been highlighted in the bill of lading at the time of receiving of the oven
• damage as result of negligent unpacking of the oven
• damage as result of the oven being improperly assembled or installed
• damage as result of heating the oven beyond the max temperature rating of 800°F
• damage as result of using combustible material other than wood to light fires in the oven
• damage or corrosion as result of exposure to the elements and/or chemicals
Warranty will be invalidated if Product is not correctly installed, cured, operated, and maintained according to all supplied instructions.