For ovens purchased after May 1st, 2020, Ciao Bella Pizza Ovens offers a full year warranty on the ovens against manufacturer defects. This will also cover the dome of the cooking chamber. We stand by the quality & durability of our product, and we will continue to do so after the sale. Should you ever have a problem with your oven within the warranty period, please let us know using our contact page. We will work to resolve any issue(s) that are a result of manufacturing defect.
Unfortunately, because of the fragile nature of the stones, we do not offer a warranty on the stones. However, should your oven arrive with a damaged stone, please contact us immediately.
The warranty does not cover the following items:
• damage as result of shipment or transporting that has not been highlighted in the bill of lading at the time of receiving of the oven
• damage as result of negligent unpacking of the oven
• damage as result of the oven being improperly assembled or installed
• damage as result of heating the oven beyond the max temperature rating of 800°F
• damage as result of using combustible material other than wood to light fires in the oven
• damage or corrosion as result of exposure to the elements and/or chemicals
Warranty will be invalidated if Product is not correctly installed, cured, operated, and maintained according to all supplied instructions.
Our customer’s satisfaction is our number one priority. Customers returning non-open boxed items will be charged a 20% restocking fee and freight charges roundtrip. Please contact us for return authorization. Items returned without return authorization will not be accepted or eligible for refund. Kindly email our sales department to authorize an approved return.
Refunds for returned items are issued within 7 business days of the item’s arrival at our distribution centre. Once the returned items pass inspection for damage and use, the refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. You will receive an email notifying that the refund has been issued.